Wednesday 18 August 2010

Vogue Living Sep/Oct 2010 Issue

Vogue Living Sep/Oct 2010
Yet another stellar issue from David Clark & his team. A truly remarkable collaboration as is reflected on by Editor David Clark himself:
"This magazine is a product of the collective brain, as I call it; the synaptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting & interested people get together. & the whole is always more than the sum of its parts."
Here are some images from the issue to get your design blood pumping today. Just a note, I had to refrain from including all the images I wanted to otherwise I would have posted the entire magazine! That's how much I adore this issue. Vogue Living back at it's best!

Never in a million years will you guess the nature of the art featured in this editorial. Just mind-blowing.








Vogue Living Sep/Oct 2010 issue hits news stands today. I implore you: Run, do not walk, to your nearest news stand!

Sandy K

[above images impatiently scanned by Sandy K]
Related Posts with Thumbnails