Friday 28 January 2011

Rue - Jan/Feb 2011 Issue 3


Issue 3 of Rue has just gone live. The cover I must say is not to my taste. Although a beautiful pic in its' own right, I think there a numerous better options to be found throughout this issue.

I've had a quick flick through, & there appears to be numerous closeup shots. A broader perspective would have been nice to get an overall feel of some of the spaces showcased. The first half of the issue was skim worthy, but the issue really picks up in the second half. Some of the interiors are very lust worthy indeed.

Go have a look at this issue. There's something for everyone.

Sandy K

P.S. I'm on holidays at the moment in Australia's style capital of Melbourne. Having a great time. I promise my posting will pickup pace when I return.

[above image via Rue]
Related Posts with Thumbnails